BrFur Air Crew MittensBrFur Company
Back in the day air crew members relied heavily on good, warm and durable mittens to keep there hands and fingers from frost bite at high altitudes. We have designed our mittens to made of genuine bison hide to endure the roughest conditions, with the warmth of the polartec lining.
- Rated for 10 to 32 degree Fahrenheit weather.
- Genuine bison leather shell is supple, tough, and insulating.
- Thick Polartec fleece liner keeps your hands warm and cozy.
- Ribbed cuff keeps snow out and warmth in.
- Hooks on each glove allowing you to clip them together or hang if needed.
- Includes Nikwax packet to waterproof your gloves.
Handcrafted in USA with domestic material.
- Medium – 7.375″ – 7.75″ length; 3.625″ – 3.75″ width; (see graphic)
- Large – 7.75″ – 8.125″ length; 3.75″ – 3.875″ width; (see graphic)
- X-Large – 8.125″ – 8.5″ length; 3.875″ – 4″ width; (see graphic)