BrFur Ranch Hand Insulated Work GlovesBrFur Company
Whether you’re splitting and stacking wood, working on the farm or ranch, or setting up your winter camp, these gloves have got you covered hands down.
- Rated for 10 to 32 degree Fahrenheit weather.
- Genuine bison leather shell is supple, tough, and insulating.
- Thick Polartec fleece liner keeps your hands warm and cozy.
- Ribbed cuff keeps snow out and warmth in.
- Hooks on each glove allowing you to clip them together or hang if needed.
- Includes Nikwax packet to waterproof your gloves.
Handcrafted in USA with domestic material.
- Medium – 7.375″ – 7.75″ length; 3.625″ – 3.75″ width; (see graphic)
- Large – 7.75″ – 8.125″ length; 3.75″ – 3.875″ width; (see graphic)
- X-Large – 8.125″ – 8.5″ length; 3.875″ – 4″ width; (see graphic)