Scientific Anglers Frequency Sink TipScientific Angler
In moving water, getting flies below the surface while maintaining control can present a challenge. That’s why sink tip fly lines were introduced. We took this idea, put it at an affordable price point, and came up with the Frequency Sink Tip. Featuring a Type III 10′ sinking tip, the Frequency Sink Tip is great for streamer fishing from a boat, while wading, or just about anywhere—mall water fountains excluded.
- Ideal for streamers and wet flies for trout, steelhead, salmon, and smallmouth bass in moving water
- Fast-sinking 10’ tip sinks flies through the water column
- Mid-length head enhances control
- Best used in moving water
- Sink Rates: 2.5 – 4.0 ips (Type III)
- Braided multifilament core