Simms Dry Creek- Dry BagSimms
It only takes one cold, wet day on the river to appreciate that dry gear makes for a better experience. Simms’ large, medium, and small Dry Creek® Dry Bag helps you keep your dry stuff dry. A roll-top, seam-sealed design keeps everything inside safe from the inevitable splashes and spray that come with being in and around water. At 36 liters, it’s big enough to hold a set of waders and boots. At 20 liters, it’s sized to hold spare clothes and your camera. At 10 L, it’s sized to hold stuff like gloves, a hat, and a small camera There’s a D-Ring for clipping to the boat or your other gear to keep it from bouncing around.
- Highly‐durable, waterproof storage (not submersible)
- Roll top closure with TPU‐coated webbing
- Fully taped seams
- Single D‐Ring for securing to bags and watercraft
- Fits a pair of Simms® Waders and Wading Boots (Large)
- Fits spare clothes and camera
- Fits hats, gloves, and a small camera
DIMENSIONS: 24.5″ x 13.5″ x 8″; 3 rolls closed: 20″ x 13.5″ x 8″
CAPACITY: 36 L; 2197 cu. in.
WEIGHT: 6.4 oz.
DIMENSIONS: 20.5″ x 12″ x 6.5″; 3 rolls closed: 16″ x 12″ x 6.5″
CAPACITY: 20 L; 1220 cu. in.
WEIGHT: 4.8 oz.
DIMENSIONS: Rolled closed: 10″ x 13″ x 4″
WEIGHT: 4.8 oz. (136.1 g)
CAPACITY: 10 L (611 cu. in.)